Sales Designer - Cork
Ref: sales designer cork
- Generous basic salary and commission structure OTE €40K+
- Generous car allowance
- Company laptop/mobile phone provided.
- 20 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays
Scope of the RoleWe're looking for a Sales Designer with experience in the KBB (kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms) industry, to join the Sliderobes team, serving Cork and the surrounding area.
- Manage the design process and customer journey from initial concept to Sliderobes installation
- Design beautiful space saving solutions for clients based on their wants and needs using Sliderobes’ superior products and services.
- Meet with our customers both inhouse and travel offsite to the customer’s home.
- Design solutions that meet the customers’ lifestyle requirements and help the customer visualise the design through utilising our industry leading CAD, visual aids and samples from beginning to end.
- Communicate effectively with our customers throughout the design and sales process.
- Work closely with our Head of Design and keep up to date with current design trends.
- Meet and strive to exceed sales figure targets.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard and meet all deadlines.
- Work flexible hours to meet customer needs, including evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience and 1 year in KBB sales (Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms industry)
- Great interpersonal skills to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Consistent sales performer, a track record of achieving high sales volumes.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and organised
- Your own transport & full clean driver’s licence
- Willing to sell and carry out design appointments both offsite & inhouse
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Have a natural interest and flair for home furnishings and interior design, keeping up to date with current trends.
- Experience of working on a CAD system
- IT proficient
- Well organised
- Attention to detail.